本論文已被瀏覽 95 次， [ ] 16 次，[ ] [ ]
Adolescent is an important index to evaluate the strength of a country in the future. Adolescents shall not only be consumers to waste the benefit, they can turn into the producers who provide the service. From previous studies, adolescents who volunteered to do anything help others people had a positive attitude in personality development, and they had lesser anti-societal behavior than other teens. In my research, I hope I can give them a stage that they can show themselves, and the most important thing is they can find achievements, self-respect and identification from this stage.
My studies is about using qualitative research method to investigate the students who are members and have a hand in volunteer service. I had talked to eight students, and the context could divide into five categories: motivation, service experience, the thought after service, any setback in the volunteer services and solve methods, and the suggestion about future work.
From the talk, I had got some results about the adolescents,
1. The sub-culture language had seen in this talk with these adolescents.
2. The motivation about these adolescents participate in service club was multiple, but the most common one was peer solicitation.
3. Based on the previous successful experience with children, the adolescents would participate in service club.
4. Adolescents who participate in volunteer service were pluralistic. From volunteer service, they had their own idea to make the activities well. In addition, from school service, donated egg cake was the most profound impression on them.
5. Training adolescents in the preparatory courses for participating in the actual work was helpful, however, some services not directly related to the curriculum, they would think that was silly.
6. The teacher made an important role in the pilot, and the adolescents always depended on her assistance.
7. The course about reflection made the students think what were they wrong in volunteer service.
8. In personal growth, the young volunteers who participated in the work began to have different views about their life. In personal development, they had enhanced the receptiveness of empathy, and tried to learn how to use positive attitude in facing their emotions.
9. From participating in the volunteer service, it could help the teens to enhance interpersonal interaction, but the parents had fewer interesting to share children s performance in volunteer service.
10. From volunteer service, many adolescents had frustration with the peers, but they were willing to face the problem in positive attitude and resolved it.
From my research, I have some suggestion for adolescents, parents, teachers, school, social welfare unit and future work, I hope it can make reference for following studies who want to promote adolescent volunteer service.